Support & Warranty
Here at Skogrand Cables we build our reputation on delivering products of exquisite craftsmanship and performance. If your purchased product fails to meet our high manufacturing standards, then please contact us and share your experience with us. We strive for perfection and will do our utmost to help our customers to experience the full performance capability of our products.
Should you have any concerns regarding the performance of your product, please use the following procedure:
Call the Skogrand Cables national distributor in your country of residence or the dealer where you made your purchase.
You can find all contact details on our “Distributors and Dealers” page.
Our representative will discuss your concerns. If it is found necessary to return the product for repair, you may be given a Return Merchandise Authorization. You should not return the product without this authorization, if given.
To validate your warranty, you will need to produce the original sales invoice or other proof of ownership and date of purchase.
You may also contact us directly with your concerns, needs or desires related to our products.
To maintain full functionality and avoid damages to our products and your audio equipment it is wise to observe the following precautions:
As with all other high end equipment they need to be handled with care and consideration.
Be careful when you connect the cables to your speakers and amplifier(s). Make sure you have enough light and free sight. Do not use force when connecting the cables to your components.
Try to avoid touching the metal on the terminations with your bare hands.
Terminals and terminations can be cleaned once or twice a year to ensure maximal connection and signal transfer. Never use strong detergents for this.
Speaker lacquer finish may be dusted gently with a dry cloth, microfibers my damage the finish.
Never jerk, pull or try to stretch the cables.
Avoid strong sunlight on our cables, connectors and speakers.
Keep our products away from heat sources.
Keep all electrical wires, ferrites and electromagnetic sources away from the cables. If a mains supply cable must be crossed, then do so with a 90-degree angle to avoid interference.
Be careful to prevent positive and negative ends of our cables from touching to avoid short circuiting/damaging your audio equipment.
Make sure all components are turned off before connecting or disconnecting our products.
Keep our products away from children, animals and humans that might cause them damage.
Always use the original packaging for transporting or storing our products to avoid damage.
Skogrand Cables takes no responsibility for possible damage caused by deformed cables or products handled carelessly. The cables are not to be arched more than they are when supplied in the original shipping case. The cables must not be stepped on and our products
must not be stabbed, punched kicked or anything remotely similar.
Skogrand Cables products are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards.
However, if something does go wrong with the product, Skogrand Cables, its national distributors and official dealers warrant free of charge labor (exclusion may apply) and replacement parts in any country served by an official Skogrand Cables distributor or dealer.
Skogrand Cables products are warranted for a period of 90 days, unless extended to 5 years by sending a warranty registration email to Skogrand Cables within 30 days after product delivery to customer containing date of purchase, full name, full address, telephone number, location of purchase or dealer/distributor name, product name/model and specs.
This warranty complements any national or regional law obligations of dealers or national distributors and does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The warranty is limited to the repair of the equipment. Neither transportation, shipping, nor any other costs, nor any risk for removal, transportation and installation of products is covered by this warranty.
2. This warranty is only valid for the original owner. It is not transferable. It is valid only when purchased from an authorized Skogrand Cables dealer. A valid receipt showing the purchaser’s name, date of purchase, and dealer information must be submitted with all warranty claims.
3. This warranty will not be applicable in cases other than defects in materials and/or workmanship at the time of purchase and will not be applicable for damages caused by incorrect installation, connection or packing, for damages caused by negligence, modifications, or use of parts that are not made or authorized by Skogrand Cables, damages caused by faulty or unsuitable ancillary equipment, for damages caused by accidents, lightning, water, fire heat, extreme weather condition, war, public disturbances or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Skogrand Cables and our appointed distributors, if repairs or modifications have been executed by an unauthorized person, if the product is shipped or transported without being packed in its original custom box, or if the product has been treated contrary to our recommendations.
4. This warranty complements any national/regional law obligations of dealers or national distributors and does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
5. Unauthorized dismantling of this product will render this warranty void.
6. Skogrand Cables strives to manufacture the very finest possible equipment, and therefore reserves the right to make changes or improvements without notice.
7. Is not valid for any counterfeit products. Any product received for service that Skogrand Cables determines is fake will not be returned. The sale and distribution of counterfeit products is illegal.
8. This warranty will not be applicable: For deterioration of component parts, the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use.
Skogrand Cables makes this information available on an "as Is" basis. All warranties and representations of any kind with regard to said information is disclaimed, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use. Under no circumstances will Skogrand Cables, or any of its officers or employees be liable for any consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages even if apprised of the likelihood of such damages occurring. Skogrand Cables does not warrant the information given on our website against deficiencies of any kind.
All express and implied warranties not provided for herein are hereby expressly disclaimed.
Any legally imposed implied warranties relating to the product shall be limited to the duration of this limited warranty. This limited warranty does not extend to any incidental or consequential costs or damages to the purchaser.