Skogrand Tchaikovsky Mk2
Available within the Tchaikovsky cable model range:
- SC Tchaikovsky Mk2 speaker cables
- SCI Tchaikovsky Mk2 interconnects
- SCJ Tchaikovsky Mk2 Jumpers
- SCAC Tchaikovsky AC power cables
- SCD Tchaikovsky Mk2 digital cables featuring 110 Ohm AES/EBU, 75 Ohm Coaxial RCA or BNC, USB and Ethernet cables.
- SCT Tchaikovsky tonearm cables
SC Tchaikovsky speaker cables:
The SC Tchaikovsky offers solid core copper leads suspended in air within a framework of ultra low dielectric fabrics and PTFE tubing. With this cable build we have achieved an effective air dielectric percentage of 98.9%. With gold z-plug or spade connectors (Speakon or unterminated bare wires optional), pure silk brocade cable sleeves, 4 x 12 AWG OCC solid core copper leads of the highest purity obtainable. SC Tchaikovsky Mk2 stands out as a marvel of sight and sound.
Wire drawn from OCC ingots will contain a single copper grain, which can be over seven hundred feet in length. A single grain wire has all the desirable properties for signal transmission, and is remarkably durable. Because of its characteristics of single crystal, unidirectional, free of impurity, flexible fatigue-resistance, corrosive-resistance, low electric resistance, none-crystal boundaries, rapid transmissibility, perfect in structure, and easy to process, all make it an ideal material for making rapid transmission lines.
A most natural, dynamic and pin point analytic cable.
4 x 12 AWG OCC solid core copper leads
Dielectric: Air Ultra low dielectric fabrics and PTFE tube suspension framework
Dual lead construction
Cross linked Polyolefin
Silk brocade cable sleeve
Skogrand Cables z-banana plugs or spades, Speakon or unterminated bare wire
SCI Tchaikovsky interconnects:
Construction goal: Creating an interconnect matching the SC Tchaikovsky speaker cables when it comes to looks, signal transfer capabilities, materials and overall performance.
• Dielectric: Air
• Gauge: 24 AWG Ohno Continuous Cast Copper (OCC) Solid Core (SC) pure copper leads
• Shield: 100% coverage tinned copper
• Shield suspended away from conductor
• Conductor spacing: 4 mm
• Framework: Ultra low dielectric constant material suspended over PTFE tubing
• Crosslinked Polyolefin heatshrink
• Silk sleeves
• Twisted pair
• Skogrand Cables RCA connectors
• Rhodium plated XLR connectors